Delivering a culture of ideas, respect, collaboration and excellence.
Our core values commit us to actively seeking ways to innovate and improve, striving for excellence in all we do and taking responsibility for developing our people.
Being an exceptional employer is one of our key strategic priorities. That means ensuring a culture in which everyone has a voice and feels valued, with a focus on employee wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, succession planning, career development and training.
We are committed to becoming a more sustainable organisation and to delivering on our ESG Framework and Roadmap. You can find out more about our ESG commitments here.
We recognise and reward great work, and we are proud to offer all employees a wide range of benefits:
- Competitive pay structure
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced leave options
- Flexible working opportunities
- Comprehensive opportunities for career development, training and progression
- Apprenticeship programmes
- Access to a range of staff discounts including travel, high street and leisure
- Occupational health and employee assistance schemes
- Approved training laboratories for IBMS registration and specialist portfolios
- Annual staff awards programme
- Access to research, funding, training and career opportunities across SYNLAB Group, with locations in 30+ countries
SYNLAB cares for career development and rewards staff for their hard work. The management team works closely together to improve daily workflows and ensure people are happy. There is a great flexible work plan and the needs of all staff are considered.Nouruja Rahman, Biomedical Science Team Manager and Training Officer, Cellular Pathology