At SYNLAB, our vision is to advance scientific and clinical practice through training, research and development.
We recognise that our biggest asset is our people – behind each of our achievements lies the expertise, dedication and innovation of the individuals who work for us. This is why we ensure that those building their careers here are rewarded with access to a variety of learning and development opportunities across our modern and diverse businesses.
Everything we do revolves around science, innovation and making a positive difference to those who need our services. We are committed to recruiting new talent as well as developing our existing colleagues by consistently nurturing, supporting and enriching them.
Our NHS hospital partnerships enable us to combine clinical excellence with the very best in scientific and transformation expertise, so that we are directly fulfilling the NHS’s clinical vision of creating integrated pathology networks across the country, delivering improved quality of care and better value for money.
You can find out more about careers at SYNLAB by browsing our careers brochure below.
What We Offer
At SYNLAB, we pride ourselves on delivering a culture of ideas, respect, collaboration and excellence.
One of our core values is recognising and rewarding people’s work, and we are proud to offer all employees a wide range of benefits:
- Competitive pay structure
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced leave options
- Flexible working opportunities
- Comprehensive opportunities for career development, training and progression
- Apprenticeship programmes
- Access to a range of staff discounts including travel, high street and leisure
- Occupational health and employee assistance schemes
- Approved training laboratories for IBMS registration and specialist portfolios
- Opportunities on an international scale as a member of SYNLAB Group, with locations in 36 countries
SYNLAB cares for career development and rewards staff for their hard work. The management team works closely together to improve daily workflows and ensure people are happy. There is a great flexible work plan and the needs of all staff are considered.Nouruja Rahman, Biomedical Science Team Manager and Training Officer, Cellular Pathology