Examples of our commitment to evolving and enhancing the skills of our people can be seen right across the organisation.
- An Innovation Accelerator Fund, (IAF) open to anyone working within our South East London pathology partnership, offering awards of up to £500,000 to support initiatives that inspire laboratory service innovation and benefit the pathology field
- £465,000 of self-directed professional development funded through Synnovis’s Scientific Learning and Development Fund
- A Future Leaders in Innovation programme that nurtures talent, encourages ideas and frees potential
- An annual Innovation Academy forum for healthcare scientists to share ideas, learning, innovations and best practice to support better patient care and outcomes
- Training opportunities that range from the Phlebotomy Academy and Health and Safety, to Emergency at Work First Aid to IBMS qualifications
Patient care is the core focus of our day-to-day work and is of utmost importance. The main advantage of working for SYNLAB is the emphasis placed on employee progression and the support received to achieve personal and professional goals.Kiret Grewal, Specialist Biomedical Scientist (Tissue Sciences), Synnovis