SYNLAB UK & Ireland work closely with clinicians, hospitals, occupational health providers and clinical researchers to provide a complete pathology offering.
We operate in increasingly diverse environments which is reflected in our workforce, clients, customers, suppliers, communities and partners. We believe an inclusive workplace culture is the best way to source, attract and retain diverse and talented people, and create a sustainable, high-performing workforce.
About the role
The focus of the Data Administrator is as follows:
- To work with colleagues across SYNLAB UK to ensure that data is provided in a timely manner to the required standard in order to meet our corporate reporting deadlines.
- To make sure that regular reporting is send out on time
- To support the Information Manager at to ensure that all data required is in place for the monthly invoicing processes and supporting reporting.
- To manage the Information Team helpdesk, with the support of the wider team you will respond to queries from across the business and make sure that a high level of customer service is provided.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Good numerical skills, with a minimum GSCE mathematics grade B.
- Proficient in Microsoft, in particular Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Provides excellent administrative support to their team and customer service to the wider business.
- Previous experience of working in Healthcare or for a private health company.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role and have the skills, experience and behaviours we are looking for, please follow the link to apply. If this job isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, please keep check our website for future opportunities.
Please note that we reserve the right to close any adverts once we have received a sufficient number of applications. If you decide to apply for this post but do not hear back from us within two weeks of your application, please assume that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
SYNLAB UK & Ireland is a committed equal opportunities employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable UK employment law.